Tuesday 5 May 2015

Starting a new journey here...

Hello World! 

Growing up in a country like India, vintage fashion is absolutely a big part of my reality. Creativity is always a constant. I was forever building fantasy sets and writing stories, creating pictures and making fluffy cloud tales, crafting, customizing patterns my mom and grandma had treasured and mixing those statements with urban ET.

Then, things started to change. Constantly switching from work to play to party to gatherings was a big time challenge. Struggles worsen when I had to pick one dress which can compliment every part of the day’s happenings. When you have a closet already full of all the essentials, but, your head pops up with I-have-no-clothes-to-wear, then this is where ‘Urban Deck’ comes to rescue! I took to the challenge like a fish to water. I felt this was another opportunity to express myself creatively.

With a sense of reverence and wonder, I started digging in and exploring the varied pieces of attire and mingle up the odd twos to chic twos eventually to save up for little splurges in the contemporary patterns. It was a whole new world I was set on to absorb, comprehend, and deluge myself in. I am loving every bit of it and as soon as I realized that this could do a bit for every urbane, I’ve a plan for my life. And this is ‘Urban Deck’ all about :)

Let me know if there is anything you would like me to write about. Stay up around with me on:

Facebook:jasmin.khakhar
Twitter: pinkcrazypeople
WordPress: urbandeck.wordpress.com/


Jasmin
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment